If anyone was to ask me about getting a hail storm after working with national storm solutions, I would say bring it on!!!
II lost lots of time and energy in the past working with other company that were not organized and/or competent. National Storm Solutions came in and did the job with little to no disruption with my day to day tasks. It was an awesome experience.
Truly a First Company
True to their word, everything was done completely on the timeline they outlined. We had no comebacks and will deﬁnitely refer any other companys or individuals to use them for any dent repairs they have Truly, a ﬁrst class company.
Jesse, Brendan, Damien, Chris and all the staff are great people. Hard to find in today’s world all the time.
General Sales Manager
Southside Dodge Chrysler Jeep
Following an unfortunate accident with kids playing around my car, the passenger door on my brand new KIA Optima SX was dented. I brought my car to Jesse Hallaran from National Storm Solutions.
He instantly stopped what he was doing and surveyed the damage to my door. Without hesitation he told me to bring the car in the shop right away.
He immediately started work, explaining in detail what he was doing and answering any questions I had When done he spent the time to make sure I was satisﬁed with his work. I have seldom been as pleased with work done to my car. Jesse’s knowledge, professionalism, dedication, attention to detail, and respect for the clients needs makes him a true asset to this industry.
I would strongly recommend to anyone who needed bodywork done to his/her car Satisfaction and service with a smile guaranteed.
Alexandre de Courville
KIA Optima SX Owner | Orleans, ON
Property Programs Director
Vale Training Solutions
Owner / Dealer Principal
- They installed themselves quickly.
- They were able to immediately supply point of sale so that customers coming on the lot knew where to go for the appraisal.
- They were quickly able to work with us to supply insight on process changes we would require. Phone answering, appraisal scheduling, new security measures for extended hours, you name it. Daily meetings at first. when our team was overwhelmed, Jesse was there to offer support, comfort, and confidence that we could get it done together.
- They were willing to work with another PDR. Our franchisor insists on their PDR for certain insurers. You might think this could become a problem, but it wasn’t. This professionalism was part of their daily work.
- They meet with each client, along with your appraiser, to sell the job. No matter how backed up conventional repair might get, they were so strong with their impression on clients, the insured waited.
- They stayed until the job was done. When another storm hit in another province, and other competitors lost their PDRs, they reassured us that they were here until they were done.
- They do great work. They are professional. They arrive early, they stay late. Your staff culture will quickly model Jesse’s work ethic, if it doesn’t already!
- Their paperwork is excellent, and they will work with you when you get into trouble on an appraisal.
Fix Auto Ottawa Innes
AllRoads Dodge / Downtown GM
St. Marys, Ontario